Choosing to employ a dedicated Company Secretary for assistance with corporate governance and statutory compliance works for some companies, but for those who don’t, these obligations can lie with Directors. This can be a significant and time consuming task on top of other responsibilities.
Our company secretarial professionals can guide and support you to ensure that your company complies fully with the law, so that you can focus your attention on running and developing your business.
We can help you with all aspects of:
- Preparation and filing of confirmation statements
- Preparing and filing changes to the company, such as directors, registered office, persons of significant control and accounting reference date
- Preparation of dividend documentation
- Maintenance of statutory registers
- The provision of registered office
- Allotment, transfer and transmission of shares
- Creation of new share classes, sub-division, consolidation or re-designation of share capital
- Share buy backs and redemptions
- Share for share exchange
- Shareholder and board meeting assistance
How we can help?
Depending on the stage of your journey and the support you need, our experts offer advice and take on company responsibilities. We will immerse ourselves in your business so that you feel not only supported but understood.
“We have worked with the Company Secretarial Team for the last 5 years. They have assisted us in every step of our business’ growth and have provided invaluable advice. They are quick to respond to our needs and always meet our deadlines.”
Amanda Dahdah, Legal Counsel, Aramex International Limited
“Once transferring over to Mazars, the change to a much more consultative approach was immediately evident and had positive impact on our business. We now have a clearer idea as to where our business stands financially at any given time and can make informed decisions accordingly.”
James Smith, Godliman Partners