Every employer in the UK, whatever its size must provide a workplace pension scheme to its workers. This is called auto-enrolment and if you employ at least one person you have certain legal duties to follow.
But if you’re not sure how the whole thing works then you’re in luck as we’ve a handy guide on complying with Auto-Enrolment.
What’s included in the guide?
- Know your staging date
- Assess your workforce
- Decide on a contribution structure
- Decide on the type of pension arrangement
- Review your workforce assessment options
- Communicate with your employees
- Consider salary sacrifice
- Ongoing compliance
Fill out the form below to receive our free guide to Auto-Enrolment